AppsGeyser wants to give your more than just free templates. Today we are offering you eight free ways to market your Android app.
Many people turn to Appsgeyser to start their app careers because it is a free no-risk service. Most businesses are just beginning to get off the ground, and do not have additional budget to throw around. The app creation is a simple process. However, the problem comes when apps enter the app market and there is no marketing plan in place.
Market your Android app without breaking the bank
Marketing does not have to be a huge deal. There are many ways in which you can market your Android app for free.
- Be social – We are constantly chatting about the positive uses of social media. Your biggest and most cost effective form of marketing comes from your social media pages. The key to your success lies with your ability to interact with your audience.
- Get involved with online communities – You may not have noticed, but on many blogging sites you will see the same people commenting over and over. These are often companies that are getting their skills knowledge out into the open. Readers that notice the same commentators will begin to form a common bond through the subject, and will become loyal to these commentators. You do not promote your brand on these pages, but simply by logging in with your company brand name, you will build community respect.
- Cross-promotion – Most brands have a number of marketing outlets that you hadn’t even considered. You have your app, your website, your social media pages – all of which can be used to cross-promote your alternate services. Use your website to promote your apps. Your apps can each promote alternate apps.
- Create a free webinar – Did you know that you can create a webinar for your company? Webinars are a great way to promote your brand in a very engaging manner. For more information on webinars click here.
- Competitions – We all love a competition. This is a very low-cost or even free way to grab the attention of your audience. It will also attract new audience members if the prize is worthy enough. Great competitions tend to be shared by friends and the more it is shared, the more exposure you will get.
- Partner-businesses – Join forces with related businesses. You need to network and find sources that will have a similarly styled audience to your own. This is a great way to work together and advertise each other without costing either of you any money. This also adds value to what you can offer to your audience.
- Seek out online journalists – Get your brand into the news by networking and befriending online journalists in your field of expertise. Reporters are always looking for newsworthy items to write about,
- Get out and about – That’s right. Not all networking has to be carried out online. You should be active in local sector-related events. The more people see you, the greater your marketing opportunities will be.