The messenger channel is usually created for two reasons: in order to providing personal content or
In both cases, for achieving a desired goal, it is necessary to promote a Telegram
to make it attractive both for ordinary users and advertisers.
Seven promotion rules which will contribute to audience capture, retention and gain are given below.
1. It is initially better to avoid importunity. The platform promotion should be carried out not
2. It is necessary to place a link to a page. At the same time, there is no need to remind about its
too often. It will be enough do it one or two times a week.
3. Before starting your platform announcement, it is necessary to fill it with several posts having some
interesting images. It is unlikely that someone will want to subscribe for an empty page.
4. A subject should be narrowly focused. Getting distracted by several subjects frequently does not
5. The optimum size of your text content should be equal to 500 symbols. It must be noted that the main
uses smartphones for working with Telegram, so the text is desired to take no more than two screens.
6. The links from other Telegram channels make a great contribution. The problem is that the promoted
for serious amounts of money for such service (from 5 thousand rubles for one reference). On the other
this niche is brand-new, so it is possible to find lots of unpopular Telegram channels and offer them
7. The qualitative links are considered the best format for the promotion in Telegram. If you regularly
visitors interesting content from various sources, they will not only stay here for long but also
to their friends.