• July 30, 2016 at 9:09 am

The new template of wallpaper app maker seems pretty bugfull. Custom albums image uploading not working and even some how uploads then it show error ‘Error: add images in album’ during live preview. Custom logo adding not working. After you generate app, app is also not working on Android phone. Please fix this problem or bring back old wallpaper maker generator. Thanks

• This topic was modified 2 years, 11 months ago by  Shazzad.
  • August 1, 2016 at 7:20 am

Hello,
    Can you give me a link to your app? We will look into these issues.

• August 8, 2016 at 8:57 pm

I’m having the same issue with my wallpaper app

• October 2, 2016 at 8:47 am

Hello to AG. Wallpaper is really my thing, so I hope I can get an app template working well for me.

There are two, one for standard WPs and one that allows you to have live wallpapers.

I tried the first one. But once installed, the favorites star, didn’t show at all in the app, though you could tap the bar where the star is supposed to be and still add a paper to your favorites. It also had an option to allow you to search papers on the web and install them, but it doesn’t work and shuts down the app when you attempt to install any wallpaper from an online source. (I have since removed this tab from the build, because of the harsh, blank, white screen that showed no images from my library, and the app crashing issue.) There’s also no way to for the user to crop the papers to fit their device. (I see this as a must have, to keep users happy.) Without it, the installer, zooms in on a section of the image, instead of featuring a more complete image of the wallpaper as it was intended.

As back up, I went to adding multiple Image Tabs, which also allow for the installation of wallpapers. But when you select a paper, it doesn’t give you a message telling you that the paper has been installed, and again lacks any cropping options for the user. Instead it does the same type of zoom-in installation that ruins the full look of the wallpaper.

Considering the problem, I was wondering if the wallpapers, need to be specific size to install properly? But there are no notes or specifications in the app builder, on what the ideal size should be, so I’d love it if someone gave me some tips on that. Or is there a way to instruct the user on how to grant special permissions, so they can have cropping options? Just wondering… 

Of course, I only have a simple little galaxy ace, to test out my apps, so maybe the app would render better on other devices. But I run a number of heavy games and even have a complex graphics-design program that works great on this phone, so I’m not sure that’s the problem.

Well, thanks for reading my post. Hope to have some new info soon. In the meantime, here’s the link to my app.

http://app.appsgeyser.com/3712799/BCA%20Vintage%20Paper

Thanks, the Birdie

• May 30, 2018 at 10:49 am

Yes, but some services work great example Phonty. I use it a long time and I am very happy. Good Luck

• November 5, 2018 at 2:08 pm

In this blog I have find so many wallpaper apps and created so many apps. The list is given in the following uk.bestessays articles. Many communities prefer to have some useful reviews and resources.

• November 15, 2018 at 2:42 am

Ahh that is great thank you ! Good for special needs too ! thank for sharing! tik tok video

• March 13, 2019 at 12:19 pm

A lot of apps on the google for making wallpapers online that are very useful. I have seen many official wallpapers apps on the internet which includes a range of images of natural and vacationer areas. Well, now many CV making online apps have been came, which makes easy people to create their CVs online.

• May 21, 2019 at 5:48 pm

Try different wallpaper maker, maybe there is a bug from the backend. This happens. When I create my app of cv makers in UAE I faced issues from the backend and for that reason, my website was not working. so do check

• June 13, 2019 at 2:29 am

Thanks for this wonderful article and continue sharing more topics like this.

driving directions