• June 23, 2016 at 7:40 am

In which countries paid-app/game model works best?

• June 23, 2016 at 7:41 am

I would suggest you look at this on a category basis over a country basis.

While I can’t recall any recent detailed free versus paid breakdowns by country, the trend towards free and IAP has been uniform and I doubt there will be any material differences on a regional basis.*

I double checked two of the better AppStore metrics sites (AppBrain and PocketGamer [1]) and nothing jumped out directly answering your question.

This AppBrain chart [2] (and see the data table below) provide great data on category free versus paid:

It will really depend on your exact app’s profile and category to determine if a traditional paid version is a good option.

*There are material differences in the propensity to pay by region for freemium mobile games (US lower, Japan higher)

• November 17, 2018 at 5:42 am

mobdro apk you can able to get quality videos easily, with that the application has many other features for just recognizing the difficulties and ignore all the issues.

• December 3, 2018 at 6:20 am

Mobdro App can be a live TV streaming app for Android 4.2+ apparatus that offers access to look at lots of TV stations to stream live in your Android smart-phone or Tablet. Users can select favorite stations and view any time they need; they can talk about, and even download for offline streaming. One thing I would like to express before you attempt to download onto your Android apparatus is, it is unavailable from the Play Store because of several reasons. There are a lot of other imitation Mobdro Apps on Play Store that may harm your gadget. But, you can down load the apk file by navigating to this Mobdro APK File. We provide you with the official and the newest version for the device. Before going to discuss the detailed details of the Program or downloading the Mobdro APK, then I want to discuss the most popular features. The requirement of the Mobdro Program is quite easy, Android device that can run most apps smoothly with Android V4.2+ and a good online connection which could play live flow without loading.

• December 3, 2018 at 3:16 pm

The best so far our result has shown us is South Africa. They are the one which gave us the most of the revenue. Moreover, we helped a number of users which asked for how to Install WhatsApp for PC.

• December 14, 2018 at 10:07 am

This is a great post and enlightening post compassionately check this post.
    e-commerce development

• December 14, 2018 at 10:09 am

This is a very good post and informative post kindly check this post.

e-commerce development

• February 26, 2019 at 4:51 pm

يعمل في جميع البلدان

• June 12, 2019 at 12:38 pm

Great Information, Thanks For Sharing

get in touch with best ios development company in surat