• July 21, 2019 at 1:07 pm

In September 2018, Stan Chudnovsky, the former Head of Product for Facebook Messenger, explained the business potential of Facebook Messenger with one sentence: “Would you rather wait 10 minutes on hold or wait 10 minutes for an answer on Facebook Messenger?”

Today, Facebook Blueprint is devoting a live Q&A session to the same topic: The Future of Facebook Messenger for BusinessIn the past months, we’ve seen that Mark Zuckerberg and the Facebook team are focusing more and more on messaging apps as the future of the social media platform. In an earnings call early this year, talking about the Q4 numbers from 2018, Zuckerberg mentioned that messaging apps are growing extremely quickly.

• July 21, 2019 at 1:09 pm

Which brings us to the subtle benefit of using Facebook Messenger for customer service.

It can drastically expand your reach to target Messenger-based ads. They’re like custom ads on steroids because of their location and our already established affinity towards messaging.

It might be easy to miss a right-hand sidebar ad, even if it’s tailored to your past purchases. It’s still often white noise.

But there’s no chance you’re missing a Messenger ad when it’s in the same stream you use to talk to friends and family.

However, before we can get to any of that, you need to start moving more customer service over to Facebook. (Or at the very least, start integrating it into daily operations.)

• July 22, 2019 at 11:09 am

<span data-sheets-value=”{"1":2,"2":"Today, everyone love to chat on android applications, the one of the most famous android chatting app is Whatsapp and Messenger. Both can be used to share business details, constructions and information. I am using whatsapp for my business and made a group of our teammates. Thank you for this post."}” data-sheets-userformat=”{"2":4512,"8":{"1":[{"1":2,"2":0,"5":{"1":0}},{"1":0,"2":0,"3":3},{"1":1,"2":0,"4":1}]},"10":2,"11":3,"15":"arial,sans,sans-serif"}”>Today, everyone love to chat on android applications, one of the most famous android chatting app is Whatsapp and Messenger. You can click for info about this case and here both can be used to share business details, constructions, and information. I am using Whatsapp for my business and made a group of our teammates. Thank you for this post.</span>

• This reply was modified 1 month ago by  Simon Ross.
  • July 23, 2019 at 1:06 pm

I don’t know if I can help with your problem, but if you need images for your application: Thousands of graphic resources for free download. PNG images vectors, backgrounds, patterns. pngix

• July 25, 2019 at 7:45 am

If you are looking for a good massenger for your business then you need to pay you attention on Telegram or WhatsUp I gues. But I think that Telegram is the best massenger for any business.

Also you can see more information about best massengers in this article about branding agencies