• November 27, 2016 at 7:29 pm

I’ve been a very big user of Appsgeyser but I want to ask a question. And I’ll be so glad if there’s a solution.

I loved the Messenger Platform (Telegram open source) of this website, I already created it from here and put it on google play store. But I also want to know if further modifications to the app are available, becos the EDIT of the App is limited and I’ll need further customizations. Like renaming all “Telegram” to my app name “Gistsvilla Chat” . E.g when a user joined my app, they receive a message from Telegram giving them a access pin to continue. I’m thinking if that telegram sender message could be my app name instead.

More so, at the bottom of the settings in the app, there’s an attribution like this

Telegram for android v1.1 (63636378) x86

Can the telegram above be changed to my app name? Because previously it was my app name but later it changed to telegram.

Lastly, I’ll like to remove the privacy policy in the app. It links to telegram Privacy policy and if members notice any third party websites in my app, they will refer my app to be a stolen or remodified app and I don’t want it to be noticed.

I’ll like to hear from you if this is really possible. I already have good downloads, so starting again will be a very big problem to me…. Pls I’ll await your response. Thanks so much.

• This topic was modified 2 years, 9 months ago by  oduntan.
    • This topic was modified 2 years, 9 months ago by  oduntan.
  • August 1, 2017 at 8:20 am

Sme problem wth me

• April 3, 2019 at 11:33 am

Really great post for the shear here i need to get the more information and play the roblox generator this the one of the best online board game i ma invite you friends you can play this game with me free thanks.

• August 14, 2019 at 4:56 am

Thanks for sharing this important information. I hope you will find your help soon.

vex 3