Hey AppsGeyser fans,
We’re giving away our awesome book, The Non-Techie’s Guide to Creating a Killer Android App to 5 lucky readers. The book is a collaborative effort between Vasily Salomatov, Andrew Kudrin, Estuardo Robles, and Leah Goodman.
Here’s an overview of what you’ll find in the book:
- How to plan an app
- How to build an app
- How to distribute an app
- How to grow an app’s distribution
- How to monetize an app
Each stage is thoroughly explained in the book, with examples, and every part of it is easy enough that someone who doesn’t know anything about coding can do it!
How can I win a free copy of The Non-Techie’s Guide to Creating a Killer Android App?
It’s simple. To enter to win, do any of the following:
- Follow AppsGeyser on Twitter and tweet “@AppsGeyser #ebook #giveaway #contest.” Add a link to this post, and feel free to say something nice about AppsGeyser too.
- Like AppsGeyser on Facebook. Then leave a comment on the link to this post, and share it.
- Circle AppsGeyser on Google+ Comment on the post about the giveaway, +1 it, and share it with your circles.
- Leave a comment on this post.
The fine print:
- There are four ways to enter, detailed above.
- Each entry method will have one winner, except for the first (Twitter), which will have two winners.
- Each entry gives you an additional chance to win, but only one prize will be given per entrant. (It’s not like you need more than one copy of an ebook anyway!)
- Entries will be accepted until 11:59 pm PST on Feb 25th, 2012.