10 Reasons to Invent an AppJune 1st, 2012
- To make money. Great apps make money.
- To become popular. Again, great apps get popular.
- To bolster a business. An app can make a business more accessible to its customers.
- To spread the word. If you have something important to say, the more channels you use, the better the word spreads.
- To help people. You can use an app to raise money for charity, recruit volunteers, or help make connections between people.
- To stay in the game. In some industries, if you don’t have an app yet, you’re way behind the curve. If all of your competitors have an app, you should make sure to make one too – and make yours better than theirs.
- To generate leads. You can give people a great app for free in order to start contact with potential customers. An example of this is a cooking supply store which offers a free recipes or cooking tips app.
- To keep your kids busy. If you have a great game that your kids love, you can make it into an app, and your kids can play the app on the go.
- To keep in touch with your customers or potential customers. Keeping your app icon on their screen will remind them that you exist, and if you offer periodic updates, your customers will check in to see what’s changed.
- To become an entrepreneur. If you want to start a business, building an AppsGeyser app is a great way to get your feet wet. Remember that no one succeeds on their first try. AppsGeyser gives you a way to test out different options and different versions of an idea quickly and easily. AppsGeyser is committed to helping app developers get to market as quickly and easily as possible so that apps can be developed, tested, and perfected in the time it takes many app developers to build a prototype!
Have you made your first app yet?
Tags: android app