Use AdMob to Monetize an AppsGeyser Android AppMay 8th, 2012
Update: May 8th, 2012. A change was made to the AdMob system. This post has been updated to reflect the change.
We discussed our new monetization system, and a lot of AppsGeyser users have been really excited about the possibility of adding AdMob ads. Some of you have asked us exactly how it works, so we decided to tell everyone all at once. Here are the steps you’ll need to take:
2a. If you don’t have a Google account, create it by providing details.
2b. If you have Google Account, login and provide details for AdMob registration.
3. After you register, you will be redirected to a page where you can start your ads. Under, Monetize Your Mobile Apps, click Add Your First App.
4. Fill in the payment details. You can use wire transfer or PayPal for payment.
5. On the next screen, select the Android App option.
6. Once you select an option, a form will open below the options. Fill in your app details, giving the address of your app on AppsGeyser.com or in Google Play.
7. You don’t need to go to the next step. Don’t download the SDK. Just go to Sites/Apps.
8. To get your publisher ID, select Manage Settings, which is printed next to the name of your app.
9. Copy (ctrl-C) the Publisher ID from the next page and paste (ctrl-V) it into the AppsGeyser Monetize tab.