5 Scary Android Apps for Friday the ThirteenthJanuary 13th, 2012
OOOOh, it’s Friday the thirteenth! Time to cuddle up with anyone you can grab hold of (dogs and cats count too, but skip the hamsters, they’re notorious for stealing your popcorn!), pull the covers up to your chin, and watch some scary movies. If you need something to do during the boring parts, here are some great apps!
- Haunted Sights – Real Ghost ($3.99) This app has an extensive listing of recorded paranormal activity in the USA and Canada. They have a searchable index of over 1600 sites with GPS locations, links, videos, and more information about each haunted locale. This is definitely a great app for ghost hunters and ghost busters. (I ain’t afraid of no ghost!)
- Scary Ringtones (Free) This is a great way to spook everyone around you. Just choose from ringtones like Addams Family, rattling chains, and alien sounds and every time your phone rings, you’ll feel the Friday the 13th vibe!
- Scary Maze (Free) This app looks like a maze that’s great to give to your friends to try out. The first two levels are easy. The third level, though, is more complex, and about halfway through the maze, your unsuspecting friend gets a scare when a monster jumps out at them!
- Escape Haunted Manor (Free) This role-playing game is good training for those of you who want to prepare for ghost hunting or the coming zombie apocalypse!
- Horror Movie Trivia (Free) Are you master of all things scary? Have you watched every scary movie there is? Let’s see how well you remember them!