Top Ten Things Grandma Says When You Tell Her You’ve Made an App
January 12th, 2012
- Dear, you don’t make a nap, you take a nap!
- Aren’t apps only for Apple? Isn’t that why they call them apps?
- It works on Froyo and Ice Cream Sandwich? I’m on a diet.
- In my day, we called them applications! None of this short ‘app’ nonsense!
- Do you realize that your little phone has more computing power than all of NASA when they put a man on the moon? It’s simply amazing what you can do with those phones nowadays! What were you saying you did with that phone? You made it do something new? Amazing!
- I always knew you were a bright boy. Now look at you, making software like a pro!
- I’m sorry dear, what were you saying?
- Make sure you put some of your profits into a retirement fund.
- Can you make the text bigger? No, bigger than that. Can I get a bigger phone? Ahhh, that’s better. What do you call this kind of phone? A tablet. And it doesn’t make phone calls? Oh well, at least I can see the print!
- That’s so cool. Can you show me how to make some? I need one for each of my blogs. Or should I divide up my climbing blog into a rappelling app and a mountain-climbing app?
We’d love to hear your thoughts in the comments or on Facebook or Twitter,
If you’re interested in making your own Android apps, start creating apps here.
We'd love to hear your thoughts in the comments or on Facebook or Twitter,
If you're interested in making your own Android apps, start creating apps here.
Tags: android app, humor